COURSE CANCELLATION POLICY & TERMS OF TRADE
Booking Policies & Procedures:
- Bookings can be made by contacting our training centre via email, phone or online.
- A confirmation email and invoice will be forwarded to all clients. This includes address details, parking and transport information, along with payment options.
- All students will be contacted the day prior to training to confirm their attendance and to help with any directions where needed.
- We do not usually cancel courses due to low booking numbers. We may at times reschedule a course date allowing us to provide extra classes to meet demand. If only one student is booked for a class, we may offer 3 hrs one on one training on the same day or alternatively the student may move to the next scheduled training date.
- Full payment is due within 2 days of training or on receipt of the confirmation. Bookings are not confirmed until the payment has been received.
- No Show – Should the student not turn up on the day the full course fees will be forfeited.
- Withdrawal From Course – Clients wishing to withdraw from training can send a replacement participant or re-schedule training for a future date but must give at least two working days’ notice from the course commencement date. The client’s full fees will be forfeited if no notice is given within this time frame.
- Cancellation – All monies (including deposit) are fully refundable if the participant cancels at least 3 working days prior to the commencement of the training course.
- Cancellation within 24 hours of training date and time is not transferable or refundable
- Should clients decide to re-schedule their course, a maximum of 1 change is allowable per client.
Closed Courses, Customised Training and Room Hire:
- A non refundable deposit of 20% is required upon confirmation of booking.
- Full payment and a confirmation of attendees is required on receipt of the confirmation of the booking.
On Site Training:
- Full payment is required at the time of booking, unless prior arrangements have been made.